Sponsors Needed for Service


Dear Potential Sponsor,

I'm honored to be reaching out to you and asking for financial support from you. As you must have noticed in the flyer above, there is a Traditional Dancing Competition being hosted by me, Prof Akponwei Jr, in my community of origin, Toru-Angiama. 

I need your help please in a major way. Cash prizes for the winners, along with other organization and planning needs.

In Nigeria, donations can be made into Akponwei Family and Sons account in Zenith bank. Account number 1311146739.
In the Diaspora and anywhere else, please use my Zelle account to make it. The email address is KennethAkponwei@yahoo.com

I'm counting on you, and I look forward to receiving your financial donation. 

Thank you so much, and I appreciate you.

Sincerely,

Prof Akponwei Jr 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IPA 76th Anniversary

Winners of 1st Izon Traditional Dancing Competition by IIA

Niger Delta Republic